Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yay for Summer!

Okay, I know it's not summer yet, but I felt like we got a taste of it this weekend. What gorgeous weather! Randy and I woke up on Saturday morning and decided it would be a crime not to spend the day outside. So we called our friends, Jeff and Molly, to see if they might want to meet at the park and let the kids play. Jack just loves playing with their daughter, Lydia, so the two of them had quite a time while the daddies stayed nearby. Molly and I took care of the babies (she has 8 month old twin boys).

That afternoon, my neighbor Tiffany and I hung out outside, while Jack and her little guy Parker played. It was so nice to chat and enjoy the sun.

Then, Sunday evening, Jack and I met up with the family at P.F. Chang's to celebrate Daniel's birthday. Randy wasn't feeling well so he stayed home with Graham, who needed to sleep anyway. It was nice for me to have some time with Jack, as usually when we split up, I'm with Graham.

Here are some pics from the weekend:








No comments: