Friday, April 2, 2010

Jack Puts Baby to Bed

Jack and I have a very strict routine for bedtime. It's not strict because Mommy says so; it's strict because Jack is very particular and insists on doing things the same way each time. Anyway, every night after bath and pajamas, we read exactly three books. Then Jack goes and gives Daddy and Graham their good night kisses and hugs. Then I climb in bed with him and we say our prayer and sing exactly two songs (always the same two songs, I might add!) Then I give him kisses and hugs and leave the room. I've told him before that when he naps, it is my rest time as well. He takes this to mean that I spend all of nap time sleeping on the couch (as you'll see in the video)! This routine has been the same for months now, and even though I try to change up the songs now and then, he usually won't have it. Anyway, here is a video of Jack putting his baby to bed. I think it's cute that he recreates our little ritual!

No comments: