Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pregnancy Update

Well, I'm almost 18 weeks along and can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! We will find out this Thursday whether we're having another sweet little boy or adding a precious girl to the family! I cannot wait to know. It will really make the pregnancy feel "real" and make our family feel complete to know whether we'll have three boys or two boys and a girl. I honestly have no inklings either way, not that it matters since my instincts have been wrong both times. :) As for how I'm feeling, I am feeling better. I am not all the way through the sickness yet which is disappointing but I feel like I'm toward the end of it. Most days are good but I still have some really sick days (usually evenings) in the mix. The baby does not seem nearly as active as my other two. Maybe that's a good thing? :) I honestly have worried a bit because I don't feel much movement. I know it's early but both boys were VERY active and easy to feel (even for Randy) at this point. He has felt this baby kick but it is certainly less noticeable and less often. I will be happy to see the ultrasound and verify that baby is growing and thriving in there! We think we have settled on names. I really wanted to have names picked out when we found out the gender so that we could go ahead and start calling him/her by name right away (no more "it!"). As of now, a girl will be named Sylvie Kaye and a boy will be Reid William. So excited to find out which one it will be!!Photobucket

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear what you are having!! Love the names!