Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jack's "Floop-Flops"

Jack has a favorite pair of shoes. He came across some flip-flops, which actually used to belong to my brother, and now they are all he'll wear! He calls them "my floop-flops!"

My sister, Hayley, used to have a favorite pair of shoes around this age. They were black patent leather shoes, which she referred to as "my black 'n patens!" The funny thing about it though was that every night my parents would put the shoes away in the closet and put Hayley in bed. But every morning when they went to get her, there she was in bed wearing the black 'n patens! She loved those shoes so much that she would get up and put them on before dozing off. It was pretty cute.

Well, guess what I found when I went to wake up Jack from a nap the other day? See for yourself:





Guess he takes after his Aunt Hayley a little bit!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

That just makes me smile!!!!!!!