Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Growing Belly

Wow, it seems like my belly is growing really fast this time around! The good part is that it's nice to look pregnant and not just fat, which is how I felt last time at the beginning. The bad part is that I didn't own any summer maternity clothes since I didn't have to wear then until 16 weeks last time. I've been in them since 7 weeks this time! Luckily a good friend was kind enough to lend me hers. Here are two pictures, the first was taken at 10 weeks and the second at 12 1/2 weeks. As far as I know, there is only one baby in there! But I will be reconfirming that at the next ultrasound. :)



2 comments:

Jenn said...

What an adorable baby bump! I love it!!!
= )

Anonymous said...

You look adorable. I hear you about feeling bigger this time, but how it makes it wonderful. I am glad that things are going smoothly for you. I hope you are feeling better too.