Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009

Happy New Year, everyone! I'm so excited for 2009, I have a feeling it's going to be a fantastic year.

I feel like we're just now getting back into the swing of things after Christmas. We got all of our decorations put away except for the outside lights. I'm dreading taking those down and will procrastinate as long as possible. Is there a rule that says you can't leave them up all year? :)

My Mom to Mom Bible Study started back Monday at Crossings and I am so glad for that! I have missed spending time in the Word with other moms. We have such a great, supportive group. Jack enjoyed the nursery so much last semester because he had the same teacher from Mother's Day Out, Miss Jean. I'm a little sad about this semester since he has been moved up to a new class, we will definitely miss her! He seemed okay though, he's always quick to adjust, but... it takes Mommy awhile longer usually!

Randy and I also began Wednesday night Bible studies this semester. I am doing Beth Moore's latest one, Esther, and love it so far. It is a little more demanding than my Mom to Mom group, which I like because it holds me accountable! Our only concern is that Jack will be a very unhappy guy since the classes last until 7:45pm a full 45 minutes after his bedtime!!! And I must say last night was not great. But we'll give it another try next week.

Jack is still talking and singing up a storm. Not to brag or anything :) but I think he's very ahead linguistically! And let's just hope he has a voice to go along with that love for singing!

No comments: