(first two photos by Robyn Waggoner Photography)
- He is so very sweet and easygoing. Reid is definitely my easiest baby. Although he fusses at times, it is usually very easy to identify and solve whatever ails him. He can fall asleep and stay asleep pretty much anywhere. In fact, he seems to sleep better during the day when we're out and about running errands or eating at a restaurant.
- He is a champions sleeper! The kid has been sleeping 8 hours at night since five weeks old. I thought it was a fluke at first, but he has continued this for over four weeks now, sometimes sleeping as long as 10 hours at once. He generally goes to bed around 8:30 and wakes to eat between 4:30 and 5:30, then goes back to sleep until I get him up to take Jack to school at 8:15.
- He loves to smile and is aaaaaalmost laughing! He makes a little noise when he smiles really big. It's super cute.
- He loves his brothers, especially when they play with him on his activity mat.
- He loves his activity mat. He stares at the star and is reaching for it now too. He even has a favorite song out of the three that it plays.
- He likes to go to the gym. This is the only place I have left him, other than with my Mom for a few minutes. He generally sleeps there but sometimes he sits in a swing and smiles. :)
- He's a big eater and is growing incredibly fast! He is well over 13 pounds at this point, wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothing.
- I go back and forth between thinking he looks like Randy, then Jack, then Graham. Depending on the expression, he can look like a carbon copy of any of my other boys! Then at other times, he looks like he has his own, completely unique look.
We are so thrilled to have such a sweet little blessing to complete our family! We are trying to cherish these moments with our last little baby but are also so excited to watch him continue to grow and change!