Friday, December 21, 2012

Jack's Christmas Party

Jack's class had a "Happy Birthday, Jesus" party today before school let out for Christmas break. When I walked in, Mrs. Ferguson was reading to the class and it was such a sweet scene. I loved watching all of their faces as they listened quietly to a story about Jesus' love and the true meaning of Christmas. After that, it was pure chaos! They did a craft, had a snack, gave us gifts they had made, etc. Fun, yes, but definitely chaotic! After the party, Jack really enjoyed walking around the school and showing me where all of his "specials" teachers were and giving them their gifts. He likes that he has to show me where to go. :) I was reminded once again how blessed we are to have Jack at CCS. I love his teachers so much and can't imagine a more perfect fit for him right now!





No comments: