Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last Day of Pre-K

Jack's last day of pre-k was Thursday! it is so bittersweet to say goodbye to preschool and begin looking forward to kindergarten next year! Jack had such a wonderful year and was blessed with sweet teachers and great friends. He has grown and learned so much over the year. His teachers made a binder for us filled with work from throughout the year and I love seeing how he has improved in writing, coloring, drawing, etc. He has also mastered holding a pencil correctly and is beginning to be able to read. We are so proud of him and are loving watching him grow up and mature. I will say it makes me a little sick to my stomach to think about sending my baby off to school all day every day next year, though. :( Thankfully he goes to a wonderful school and we know he'll be in great hands! Here is a picture of the first day of school and the last day:
And of course Graham didn't want to leave without having his picture taken as well!

No comments: