Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Fun

We are loving summer over here!! Even though it is super hot this summer, Jack, Graham, and I have been having a blast! It's either inside or in the pool as far as I'm concerned, so that has kept us cool. I am just really loving being home with the boys full time again. It is amazing how much it opens up our days for more fun things like play dates and lake trips, while still allowing me to cook more, keep up with the ironing (my least favorite chore and always the first to go when I'm busy...), and stay dedicated to Bible study. These are the things that just felt rushed when I was working two days out of the week. Most days we hit the gym in the morning (unless I went at 5:30am before they woke up), then we either go swim at BB's, meet up with friends for a play/lunch date, go to the church library, or just play at home. Then it's lunch, nap, and playing until Daddy comes home. On Wednesdays, the boys have been attending Playschool at Highpointe Church and they just love it. I am really impressed with the program and those five hours each week allow me to clean the house and get the groceries bought without having to drag the kids along. Our evenings have been filled with t-ball games, small group gatherings, and more swimming. Can't believe we only have a month left before school starts!

No comments: