Friday, April 22, 2011

Resurrection Party

Jack's class celebrated Jesus' resurrection on Thursday by eating lots of cookie cake and jelly beans. Although sugar causes Jack to go nuts and I think there must be some other way to celebrate, I am of course very glad that his teachers place such an emphasis on teaching the story of our salvation. Jack has been talking about Jesus and the cross and asking us lots of questions so I know this has been a focus in school. And it was fun to see him with his friends! They had a great time!

Side note: I tried to limit Jack's jelly beans by telling him he needed to save some for later and he should finish his strawberries. He then told me, "I want you to go." :( Sad mom moment. He knew he could have all the candy in the world if only I weren't there...



No comments: