Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lake Hefner

Of course I'm behind on blogging again!! Life has been exceptionally busy this year with teaching and Arbonne being added to my primary job of mothering. Thankfully, I am going to be able to quit teaching after the school year ends. I love Crossings but was simply not ready to be away from my children that much. I'm not sure I ever will be!

Last month, Randy and I took the boys to Lake Hefner for some family time. Jack loves to climb down the big rocks so that he can skip the little rocks along the water. Graham loves being outside in general and his favorite thing to do is to run in the opposite direction of wherever we want him to be. This time that meant he was running straight toward the water most of the time. That little guy is a handful! I sure do love my boys!










No comments: