Monday, November 20, 2006

27 Weeks and Counting

Wow. We have finally made it to the third trimester! I myself am particularly happy that we have less than 3 months to go before Jack joins us "on the outside." I have to say that although my pregnancy has gone very well so far (I already have amnesia about the first trimester morning sickness!) and I still feel pretty great, it is getting a bit harder to sleep. We have splurged on a $75 maternity pillow but I can't say that it helps that much.

Jack however is quite content and happy on the inside. I have been able to feel him moving since about 16 weeks and Randy soon after, but now we are beginning to SEE him move! It is so fun to watch my belly "dance" as Jack flips and rolls around inside. He seems so strong and we have been told by two different doctors now that he is the most active baby they have ever seen! I am scared of what we are in for in a few months!

We are so excited for tomorrow when we get to see Jack again via ultrasound. We're hoping that we can get a better picture of him- supposedly he will be much less skeletal now, looking more like a "real baby." And I have to admit that we're slightly nervous to confirm that he is in fact a he. I have heard of too many people that are told one gender only find out later they're really having the other. That would be crazy!

Well, here are some pictures of the pregnancy so far. We'll get the ultrasound pictures up tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers!





No comments: