Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had the most amazing mother's day this year! I slept in and when I woke up, I found the kids dressed (appropriately) for church sitting down eating breakfast with Daddy. Randy had biscuits in the oven and gravy on the stove, preparing for our Sunday school brunch. There was a beautiful card that Jack and Graham made and a present sitting out for me. Jack had even written "Happy Mother's Day" on the card!! I am so proud of him. He pointed out the parts that Graham had written too and told me that they had worked on this card "for FOUR nights, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, AND SATURDAY!" I think he was pretty proud. We went to Sunday school and had great conversation with friends and then headed to my parents house where we spent the afternoon by the pool with family. My dad cooked a wonderful meal, the kids took a good nap and were well behaved, and I got a great present from Randy- a Hobo wallet I have wanted for awhile. It was just a relaxing day and I was able to just think about how blessed I am with such an amazing husband and such beautiful, sweet boys. God is good and I am so thankful for the family with which I've been blessed!









No comments: