Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby on the Way

Randy, Jack, and I are excited to announce that we're expecting Baby Biggs on January 14, 2010. We are so very excited to have gotten pregnant again so quickly after the miscarriage, but having said that, we have been understandably more anxious this time around. Most of my nerves were calmed by seeing my precious little peanut and its very strong heartbeat by ultrasound at 6 1/2 weeks. I'm 8 weeks today which is a great milestone!

So far, this pregnancy has been very similar to my first. The nausea kicked in right around 6 weeks and it has only gotten worse since then. I try not to complain too much, because morning sickness is a great sign of a healthy pregnancy. But I am certainly very grateful for the Zofran my doctor prescribed, which allows me to function and be a better mommy to Jack. If its like my pregnancy with Jack, I still have a long 7-8 weeks of nausea ahead of me...

While I'm sure Jack really doesn't have much of a clue what's going on, he does know that there is a baby in Mommy's tummy and he is already wanting to love the baby and kiss my tummy all the time. He's such a sweet little boy and I know he'll be a wonderful big brother!

Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Lynsie said...

Congrats!!! what great news!!!! Cant wait for you and my Sister to BOTH have new little ones!

Kristin said...

Thanks Lynsie!