Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, we had quite a big weekend! One of my best friends in the whole world, Sarah, spent the weekend with us, along with her good friend, Kelly. We enjoyed lots of good food and conversation even caught a movie one night. And Jack was quite intrigued that people were "living" in his playroom.

We also spent lots of time with family this weekend. "Un-Ka-Dan" and "AAAn Ay" (Uncle Dan and Aunt Adrienne) made it into town from Waco on Friday. We had dinner with them on Saturday night and they came to church with us yesterday. Jack loves spending time with them, especially when Uncle Dan dances!

We also managed to take part in a missions project on Saturday at church. I am so thankful for all of the blessings God has given my family and it is always wonderful to be able to share that with someone else, especially at Christmas. I hope we can do more in the coming year.

I can't believe Christmas will be here on Thursday!!

No comments: