Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Teething and Portraits and Squash, oh my!!

Jack is officially TEETHING, aughh! Actually, I don't know how official these things really are but he has all the classic symptoms, including my least favorite- "frequent night waking." Needless to say, we have our hands full with little Jack these days. Hopefully he'll get these first ones in soon and we'll have our happy guy back!

Today Grammy and I took Jack to have his 6 Month pictures made. He did pretty well considering the current state of things. No crying at all, but we couldn't get a smile either. I'm sure the pictures will be cute anyway, how could they not be?!

Recently Jack started eating solid foods for the first time! I can't believe he is so big! He absolutely loves green beans and squash but he really wasn't a fan of the rice cereal (who can blame him?) Here are some pics of some of the first tastes...





1 comment:

Kevin and Elizabeth said...

How cute!! It looks like he loves it. What a big boy.