Monday, February 5, 2007

Jack is such a chub!!

We had our last ultrasound today to check on Jack's size before the induction. Well, he is now weighing in at .........drumroll..........8lbs 6oz! So he is expected to weigh around 8 1/2- 9lbs. on Thursday. Wow, now I'm wishing we could've scheduled it a little sooner! Oh, well, I bet he's a cute little chunker! Randy and I are so excited- we can hardly think about anything other than Jack. I am going to work through Wednesday simply because I think I would go crazy at home just waiting for Thursday. After that, I'll be able to stay home until May 11 and then I'll go back to work for only two weeks until summer break. Randy will work through Thursday and then take the next week off to be at home with us. Check back soon for pictures of Jack...

No comments: